We know that you care how your information is used, and we appreciate your trust that we will
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when
you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address
or phone number. WE DO NOT STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. You can choose not to
provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our
features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your
requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with
you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide
goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “optin/optout” selection in Section 4
of this policy.
* Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we
transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized
to the toolbar of your web browser, and clicking on the “help” button. Follow the instructions that
will prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set the browser to inform you when you
receive a new cookie. In addition, you may visit this and other websites anonymously through the
use of utilities provided by other private companies.
* Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of
computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information
such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites
clicked to and from this site.
* Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources
and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information
from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next
purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
* Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a
customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “optout”
of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
* Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and email,
and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “optout”
of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other
companies. Again, you may “optout”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not
share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “optin/optout”
selection at the end of this policy.
* Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or
assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business
assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the
* Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal
information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to
protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other
companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
* We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
* We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of
course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your
computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
* No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical
security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Optin or Optout.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following
section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
∙ Send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products.
∙ Do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products.
∙ Send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from
∙ Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or
services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only
with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
Various Web sites may be linked to from this site. If you link to another site, your privacy
sites guarantee that they will not share your personally identifiable information with others. You
may also wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the Online Privacy
7. Contact Us
information contained on our website, you may contact us at email@example.com. You
will be required to provide identifier information to assure that this information is not released to
others. We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted
on our home page.